Message from Avalon Lions Club President Sue White:
Welcome to the Avalon Lions Club Home Page. On this web-site we present basic information regarding the Avalon Lions Club; who we are, what we do, how we are organized and what we strive to achieve. For day to day and changing information, please see our Facebook page at facebook.com/AvalonNjLions or click on the facebook icon above.
Who We Are:
- 130+ civic-minded men and women of Avalon and local
communities bound together under Lions Clubs International
"To Serve", and meet community needs.
- EMT's, Firefighters, Business Owners, Realtors, Doctors,
Municipal Officials and Retirees. We reflect our community.
What We Do:
- Conduct Fundraisers for the Blind and Needy; examples:
- Helen Diller Vacation Home (HDVH) for Blind Children
- Food Pantries and Food Banks
- Volunteers in Medicine
- Toys for Tots
- Habitat for Humanity
- Family Promise
- Eye Banks
- Provide Volunteers for Community Service Events; such as:
- Charity Races
- Glasses Recycling
- Spring and Fall clean up of HDVH
- Bay Atlantic Symphony Support
- Enjoy Fellow Lions camaraderie at Service and Fundraising events, and monthly dinners
- All administrative costs, including dinners, are paid for by individual members
I welcome you to email us, or feel free to call me at (609) 425-2078 should you have any questions about the Avalon Lions Club..
Our Motto is "We Serve"
Sue White, President, Avalon Lions Club